Our Wedding Gown Preservation Suppliers
Wedding Gown Specialists with Sally Lorensen Conant, Ph.D.
Cost $199.00 – No additional charge for added items (veil, garter, ring pillow) provided all items are going in one box.
Sally is a Master Wedding Vendor – the highest trademarked designation of the Association of Bridal consultants. Sally was the first ever to achieve this award. A former museum professional, she frequently lectures on fabric conservation.
Sally received the Makoto Igarashi Award from the International Drycleaners Congress in 2005 and is listed in the Marquis Who’s Who in America.
100% Lifetime guarantee against yellowing or caramelized sugar stains forever.
Free pressing of gown in over 500 cities world wide
- Individual hand-cleaning of each gown
- MPE packs and ships the gowns. Gowns returned directly to your home or other specified location (work, parents…)
- $500 insurance included $0.75/$100.00 for added insurance
- Gowns may take up to 3 months
- A blind test of 4 nationally-known bridal gown preservation services conducted by National Bridal Service proved our MuseumCare gown preservation was the cleanest, provided the safest museum quality packaging environment, and offered the most comprehensive guarantee.
- Recommended by famous couture designers & wedding professionals such as Martha Stewart, Priscilla of Boston, Modern Trousseau, Paloma Blanca, Justina McCaffrey Haute Couture, Yumi Katsura, Michael of Boston, Ines di Santo, Marcos Carrazana of New York, Augusta Jones, and Antonio Fermin.
- With your donation ($9.00) to Carbonfund.org, the leading nonprofit carbon offset and climate solutions organization, the Zero Carbon preservations option is available. Zero Carbon preservation is designed to offset all carbon dioxide emmissions that result from the process of cleaning and preserving your wedding gown. This includes everything including your trip to and from MPE, the cleaning procedures, and the manufacture of the wedding chest.
Wedding Gown Preservation Co. (since 1913)
- A kit may be directly drop shipped to you for an additional $12 – no need to come into MPE or ship your gown to MPE.
- Your kit will allow you to pack & ship your gown directly to Wedding Gown Preservation Co.
- Kits may also be picked up at MPE and include prepaid shipping labels, box and clear, easy to follow directions.
- 20 year guarantee against yellowing or caramelized sugar stains
- E-mail confirmation of gown being received
- E-mail notice when gown is shipped back to you
- Toll free number for answers to your questions
- Gloves & resealing tape include in each box
- $500 insurance on gown included
- $2/$100 value for additional insurance
- Up to 3 additional items (veil, garter….) will be done and placed in the box with the gown at no additional charge.
- Slip or shoes are an additional $25/item – paid directly to Wedding Gown Preservation when the gown is shipped to them, if put in the box with the gown.
- Slip or shoes may be boxed seperately from the gown for an additional $25/item.
- Bead replacement and sewing at an additional charge – contact Wedding Gown Preservation Co. for pricing.