If 2 weeks or more before your event:
- You may request that MPE send you a shipping container for your bouquet. A small prepaid fee and deposit are required for this service.
If your flowers are in hand:
You want to keep your flowers in a cool and moist environment without letting them get frozen (see flower care in our order section). It is best if the flowers can be in transit 1 or 2 days and shipped as soon as possible.
- You need to enclose the completed order form with your deposit (http://mpefloral.com/1_attachments/mpe_purchase_order.pdf)
- To avoid water damage, if you include the order form in the container with your flowers, please place the order form in a plastic, ziplock-type bag.
- Many delivery options are available to you. Shipping services will deliver the next day in WI or parts of MN without extra charge or you may want to check out the Post office for next day rates.
Several pack & ship places are listed at the bottom of this page. MPE has contacted these establishments and they should have frozen packets available as well as the other materials to ship your blooms. Please let us know if you have any problems and feel free to give our contact information to any store that may have questions on how to ship your blooms for you. Let us know if you would like us to add your favorite shipping spot.
Suggested shipping methods:
- Place several layers of damp paper toweling around stem ends.
- Enclose blooms in a protective layer of bubble wrap. Wrap tightly around stems & foliage but looser over the blooms top.
- If you are using a cardboard box, line it with a plastic (garbage) bag to keep the moisture from soaking the box – some delivery services will not deliver a wet box. Place a bag with ice (blue refreezable pack, plastic beverage bottle 3/4 full of water frozen or cubes in plastic container or doubled ziplock bags) in the bottom of the box – DO NOT place these in direct contact with the flowers.
- Place bubble-wrapped blooms in the box and fill in any open spots to avoid items from shifting.
- Use a styrofoam cooler with reusable, frozen “blue ice” packet secured to the bottom or side.
- If the ice may actually touch some of the bouquet, place some bubble wrap or other protective cover over the ice to avoid freezing. Placing the cooling packet in a bubble lined brown envelope works well.
- The ice can be secured with duck or shipping tape. Putting the ice in a ziplock plastic bag or the above mentioned lined brown envelope may help the tape stay secure over the ice.
- Secure the flowers to the lid’s cover. Hand tied bouquets will benefit if a small “pillow” of bubble wrap can be placed just below the blooms at the upper end of the stems (avoid crushing blooms.)
- Place lid on the cooler. Tape/tie cover onto the lower part of the cooler.
- Place cooler in a cardboard box that has been lined with bubble wrap or another packing material to avoid damage to the cooler & provide an extra layer of insulation.
- Tape box closed and label for shipping. We suggest labeling the box as being “Fragile”.
1774 Milldrum St.
Union Grove WI, 53182
If possible send MPE an email (email@example.com) or give our email to the shipper and they will send us a notice or a quick phone call (920-849-3664) to let us know to be on the lookout for your blooms.
Pack & Ship Locations with frozen packets available
Champaign The UPS Store 217-359-6233 907 W. Marketview Dr. Ste.10
Beaver Dam The UPS Store 920-356-0100 834 Park Ave.
Brown Deer The UPS Store 414-354-3393 3900 W. Brown Deer Rd
Chippewa Falls The UPS Store 715-723-7700 333 E. Praire View Rd.
Delafield The UPS Store 262-646-5488 3215 Golf Rd.
Janesville The UPS Store 608-757-0409 2811 Milton Ave (coolers)
Madison The UPS Store 608-663-9090 1213 N. Sherman Ave
The UPS Store 608-288-0957 2935 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
The UPS Store 608-255-3391 1360 Regent St. (coolers)
Marinette The UPS Store 715 – 732- 0404 2003 Marinette Ave. (coolers)
Middleton The UPS Store 608-831-4090 6907 University Ave. (coolers)
Muskego The UPS Store 414-422-1616 17065 Janesville Rd
New Berlin The UPS Store 262- 784-7706 15417 W. National Ave
Stevens Point The UPS Store 715-343-1659 5633 Hwy 10 W STE F
Sun Prairie The UPS Store 608-825-6245 1223 W. Main St. (coolers)
Wauwatosa The UPS Store 414-257-9570 6650 W. State St