How to Order
Before ordering, please contact us to discuss the nature of your project, your preservation and/or enclosure options, and turnaround time.
Memories Preserved Enterprises
1774 Milldrum St.
Union Grove Wi 53182
After your consultation with us please Download the Purchase Order (contract) and, if we will be preserving your flowers, review the Points to know BEFORE you ship your flowers to us that are listed below.
We will begin working on your order as soon as we receive your purchase order, flowers, mementos, and/or memorabilia.
Points to know BEFORE you ship your flowers to us.
- How to care for flowers before bringing/shipping them to Memories Preserved.
- Wet several layer of paper toweling and place in the bottom of a large plastic bag.
- Place flowers on top of the toweling and close with a twist tie.
- Place bag and flowers in a cool spot. Refrigeration is good. DO NOT FREEZE! An ice chest with ice in the bottom, towel in the middle, and bag with flowers on top works well when refrigeration is not possible.
- MPE presumes that the customer would like all the flowers shipped in dried unless otherwise noted.
- The deposit is a deposit and not full payment. If the customer wants to set a dollar limit for drying this should be noted on the invoice.
- MPE can refuse to do blooms that are damaged or too far gone. Some color changes can occur.
- Bouquets will have pictures and measurements taken of them, but they need to be taken apart, and stems cut short for processing. They can be recreated, at additional cost, after drying if that is the enclosure option chosen by the client.
- Clients will receive a call when the flowers are done drying. Clients are then asked to call MPE within 2 weeks to set an appointment within the next month to choose an enclosure option.
- Blooms cannot be ship unless they are enclosed. Freeze-dried flowers can be used in open air displays but will not last as long as those in a sealed enclosure. Enclosing is an additional cost, except in “package pricing”. Enclosures can be chosen by working with an MPE representative via phone or email and use of the MPE website, but an in person visit is best if possible.
- Clients will need to arrange for the finished enclosure to be picked up or pay an additional shipping expense within one month of when the enclosure was finished.